Business Analyst Acquisitions
Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Acquisition Department as a Business Analyst.
The acquisition department is responsible for the purchase/acquisition of various e-commerce companies. For every company acquired, perhaps 100 need to be scrutinized. At the top of the pipeline/funnel, leads come in via various sources. These leads must be viewed one by one on the basis of criteria and enriched with data from other sources, such as Chamber of Commerce and LinkedIn. All this to descend into the Pipedrive and give colleagues from the acquisition department the opportunity to approach these companies.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly to our head of acquisition and basically what you’ll be doing is:
Filling the pipeline with potential leads, you get cold leads from various sources. These need to go through a first filter and the next step is to enrich and prepare these leads for the follow-up for your acquisition colleagues, so they can approach these entrepreneurs. In addition you will support the Acquisition Department in preparing the valuation/bid and other transaction related matters.
What you will bring to the table:
- You are ambitious, analytical and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Related Bachelor or Master degree.
- The ambition to lead the various data sources as efficiently as possible to convert into rich hot leads.
- You know your Microsoft office tools but most important you have experience with Excel.
- Experience with sales pipedrives or other CRM tools is certainly welcome. For example Trello, Pipedrive, etc.
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 20 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Email Priscilla Sikkema from our HR Team at HR@dwarfs.io with your cover letter and your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!