Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our HR Department as a HR Manager.
The aim of this role is to support the business to deliver HR-related processes, vision and strategy, aligned with the overall strategy of Dwarfs. The HR Manager acts as an intermediary between the organization, its leadership and its employees. The HR manager executes, consults, coordinates and supports on a variety of HR issues on an operational, tactical and strategic level.
What you will do in this role
In this (fulltime) role you report directly to our COO and what you’ll be doing is:
- Being first point of contact for our Leadership team
- Set up, optimize and implement HR policies and processes aligned with the overall Business Strategy. First policies needed are Handbook, Job grading and Salary structure.
- Talent acquisition management, including: attract, recruit and hiring of new employees
- Performing HR administrative and operational tasks, including: coordinating outsourced payroll administration, personnel files, employment contracts and other official HR letters and communications.
What you will bring to the table:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in a HR generalist role (including recruitment)
- Knowledge of the Dutch Labor Market and current HR trends
- Experience with Asana or other project management tool would be an advantage
- Self-reliant, proactive problem solver, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy
- Ownership mindset
- Ability to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Why work for Dwarfs.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 20 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Email Priscilla Sikkema from our HR Team at HR@dwarfs.io with your cover letter and your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!